Share Yu Jammin
About Yu Jammin
Play the fun game Yu Jammin to learn how to make your own musical loops, and have fun with Yu Jammin! Choose the sound you prefer, drag the levels up or down to change the pitch of each note
What is Yu Jammin
You may learn how to create your own music loops by playing the fun game Yu Jammin.
Play the fun game Yu Jammin to learn how to make your own musical loops, and have fun with Yu Jammin! Choose the sound you prefer, drag the levels up or down to change the pitch of each note, and click and drag the notes to arrange them however you like. It seems simple, doesn't it?
First, click the arrow to select an instrument. Then click one of the ovals to set it to play a musical note. Having trouble pacing? Try using the presets on the right to quickly fill in the rhythm. You can also drag the ovals to change the pitch of each note.
Your track can have up to five instruments, each with its own tune. Once you have your five instruments set up, click on the spinning CD to hear a performance of your song! Keep working on your leaderboard until you are satisfied with it.
How to play Yu Jammin
- To select a sound, click the note icon on the left. To hear a new collection of noises, click once more.
- To arrange the notes, click on them. To change the pitch of that note, drag up or down.
- To change the volume, click the bar next to the sound title.
- To mute/unmute a track, click the Power Switch.
- To stop a sound from playing again, click the CULL switch.
- To access a preset note arrangement, click any of the preset buttons.
- When you're through creating your song, press the Spinning CD to give it a complete performance!
- Pressing F1 will force a game restart.